Southern Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For the Southern Magic Game group in Atlanta

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the newest Writing Challenge.

Dungeons & Dragons on Facebook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gideon Shaw
Admin
Gideon Shaw

Character sheet
Concept: The Kicker of Asses
Race/Origin: Hybrid (Fae/Dragon)

Dungeons & Dragons on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Dungeons & Dragons on Facebook   Dungeons & Dragons on Facebook I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:58 am

So, I clicked on the link to follow Dungeons & Dragons on Facebook. As a result, I get posts from them on my news feed. One that caught my attention was a post discussing the names of familiars, mounts, cohorts, and sundry other pets. Several amused me, of course ("Bob" is a popular NPC name, btw). I decided to weigh in with the name of our pack mule, Last Day's Rations. No less than six people so far have "liked" the post.

To whoever thought of that name (Tom? Glen?), congrats. We're not the only people who find it amusing.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?pid=7317922&id=73340321070&ref=notif&notif_t=like[url][/url]
Back to top Go down
JulianAmici
Asst. Director
JulianAmici

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Dragons on Facebook   Dungeons & Dragons on Facebook I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:24 pm

The funny part? Through no meddling of my own I have had no less than FOUR separate gaming groups use that name for a donkey. Of course all of them had pretty hard core punsters too.
Back to top Go down
JulianAmici
Asst. Director
JulianAmici

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Dragons on Facebook   Dungeons & Dragons on Facebook I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Dungeons & Dragons on Facebook RotGrubs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Dragons on Facebook   Dungeons & Dragons on Facebook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeons & Dragons on Facebook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern Magic :: Gaming :: D&D & Pathfinder :: General Discussion-
Jump to: