Southern Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For the Southern Magic Game group in Atlanta

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the newest Writing Challenge.

E'lir, halfling sorcerer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smilingotter
Asst. Director
Smilingotter

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

E'lir, halfling sorcerer Empty
PostSubject: E'lir, halfling sorcerer   E'lir, halfling sorcerer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:14 am

I uh I'm enrolled at the Academy no was at the Academy there was this one spell that I probably shouldn't have tried to cast or did another student do it that's a lovely shade of green by the way being a wizard is a noble calling everybody says so I lost my spellbook I probably should feel bad about that I still make magic happen though sometimes it's red once it was purple blue's my favorite though I have to go now it was a pleasure talking to you you're a very attentive listener especially for a tree.

E'lir is crazy. Functionally crazy, though, and fully capable of dialing it up or down when circumstances warrant. He had some sort of breakdown while training to be a wizard, though the details vary widely with each telling.

E'lir, level 1
Halfling, Sorcerer
Build: Chaos Sorcerer
Spell Source: Wild Magic

ABILITY SCORES
Str 12, Con 13, Dex 14, Int 11, Wis 10, Cha 16.

AC: 13 Fort: 11 Reflex: 13 Will: 16
HP: 25 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +5, Insight +5, Intimidate +9, Bluff +9

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +5, Diplomacy +4, Dungeoneering, Endurance +1, Heal, History, Nature, Perception, Religion, Stealth +3, Streetwise +4, Thievery +5, Athletics +1

FEATS
Level 1: Arcane Spellfury

POWERS
Sorcerer at-will 1: Acid Orb
Sorcerer at-will 1: Chaos Bolt
Sorcerer encounter 1: Bedeviling Burst
Sorcerer daily 1: Dazzling Ray

ITEMS
Adventurer's Kit, Everburning Torch, Implement, Staff, Pouch, Belt (empty) (3), Drum, Holy Symbol, Totem, Sling, Sling Bullets (20)
Back to top Go down
Gideon Shaw
Admin
Gideon Shaw

Character sheet
Concept: The Kicker of Asses
Race/Origin: Hybrid (Fae/Dragon)

PostSubject: Re: E'lir, halfling sorcerer   E'lir, halfling sorcerer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:27 am

Smilingotter wrote:
I uh I'm enrolled at the Academy no was at the Academy there was this one spell that I probably shouldn't have tried to cast or did another student do it that's a lovely shade of green by the way being a wizard is a noble calling everybody says so I lost my spellbook I probably should feel bad about that I still make magic happen though sometimes it's red once it was purple blue's my favorite though I have to go now it was a pleasure talking to you you're a very attentive listener especially for a tree.

E'lir is crazy. Functionally crazy, though, and fully capable of dialing it up or down when circumstances warrant. He had some sort of breakdown while training to be a wizard, though the details vary widely with each telling.

I lol'd so hard, I might have woken my Dad up. He's a halfling Murdock!
Back to top Go down
JulianAmici
Asst. Director
JulianAmici

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: E'lir, halfling sorcerer   E'lir, halfling sorcerer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:40 am

Why's everyone say he's crazy? Just cause you can't keep up with six conversations at once doesn't make you sane.
Back to top Go down
Smilingotter
Asst. Director
Smilingotter

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: E'lir, halfling sorcerer   E'lir, halfling sorcerer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:59 am

Alex Thorson wrote:
I lol'd so hard, I might have woken my Dad up. He's a halfling Murdock!

75% Murdock, 25% Harry from "3rd Rock from the Sun," 25% River Tam, and 25% Stephen from "Braveheart."

What? It's higher math...

Back to top Go down
Gideon Shaw
Admin
Gideon Shaw

Character sheet
Concept: The Kicker of Asses
Race/Origin: Hybrid (Fae/Dragon)

PostSubject: Re: E'lir, halfling sorcerer   E'lir, halfling sorcerer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:09 am

"Everybody duck! The halfling rolled a one!"
Back to top Go down
Smilingotter
Asst. Director
Smilingotter

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: E'lir, halfling sorcerer   E'lir, halfling sorcerer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:14 pm

A friend lent me Terry Pratchett's "The Color of Magic," in which I found a most appropriate description of E'lir:

"If complete and utter chaos was lightning, then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards!'"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E'lir, halfling sorcerer   E'lir, halfling sorcerer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E'lir, halfling sorcerer
Page 1 of 1