Southern Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For the Southern Magic Game group in Atlanta

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the newest Writing Challenge.

Odji. Gnome Barbarian. Level 1.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neysa
Supervisory Special Agent
Neysa

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

Odji. Gnome Barbarian. Level 1.  Empty
PostSubject: Odji. Gnome Barbarian. Level 1.    Odji. Gnome Barbarian. Level 1.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:13 pm

This is not a listing of his stats (although I can post those for anyone who's interested in that sort of thing). Instead, this is an entry from the Character Generator journal. An "illustration", if you will, of Odji's persona. The adventure is one that Tony put together as a tutorial for me. I have called it "Amber for Azaers" The following happened after Odji was found by Annej and Mon'nique as they were traveling from Fallcrest toward Nenlast.

===
A Voice, like the stillness before a storm, filled Odji's mind, "Tell me, Small One, what have you been up to today?"
Odji beamed at the Voice in his head: "There I was, walking happily through the woods, when the next thing I know, I'm tied to a spit! But I knew those filthy orcs would not enjoy Odji Ka-bob that day! I was squirming every way I could, trying to stretch the ropes enough to escape, but other help arrived before I could free myself. An angel of mercy cut my ropes and I had to fight with my bare hands because I could not get to my battleaxe. I took a hit, and figured that was a good time to fade away and retrieve my axes. Then I jumped right back in again. There were two others fighting the uglies too: a monster-sized warforged and a hide-n-seek rogue. The angel bestowed healing mercies on us, and we were finally victorious! Not much loot to choose from, just some smelly hide armor and more axes. And now we're sitting here by the campfire, eating and resting."
The Voice, like so many storm fronts colliding, thundered in the sky overhead, "My Littlest Son, you are fierce and courageous. Go with my blessing, Tiny Warrior!"

"Should we head for the huts?" asked Mon'nique. "They might provide some cover."
Odji watched the others as they warily searched the skies. "Cover from what?"
"From the storm," Annej replied curtly.
Unconcerned, Odji said simply, "What storm? There's no storm. I would sense it."
"But the thunder...." said Shok.
"You didn't hear him?" asked Odji.
In unison the girls asked "Hear who?"
"My father."
All three stared at Odji for a moment. Mon'nique tentatively broke the silence. "Odji, who is your father?"
Odji beamed at them. "Why, Kord, of course!!"
Back to top Go down
Neysa
Supervisory Special Agent
Neysa

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

Odji. Gnome Barbarian. Level 1.  Empty
PostSubject: Odji's stats   Odji. Gnome Barbarian. Level 1.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Odji (LFR), level 1
Gnome, Barbarian
Build: Thunderborn Barbarian
Feral Might: Thunderborn Wrath
Background: Early Life - Divine Companionship, Found in the Wild, Pivotal Event - Divine Decree, Brawny Gnome (+2 to Endurance)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 14, Dex 15, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 13.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 14, Dex 15, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 11.

AC: 16 Fort: 15 Reflex: 13 Will: 11
HP: 29 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
Athletics +7, Nature +5, Intimidate +6

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +1, Arcana +2, Bluff +1, Diplomacy +1, Dungeoneering, Endurance +3, Heal, History, Insight, Perception, Religion, Stealth +3, Streetwise +1, Thievery +1

FEATS
Level 1: Scrappy

POWERS
Barbarian at-will 1: Pressing Strike
Barbarian at-will 1: Howling Strike
Barbarian encounter 1: Rending Strike
Barbarian daily 1: Swift Panther Rage

ITEMS
Battleaxe, Handaxe (2), Hide Armor, Adventurer's Kit, Climber's Kit

Back to top Go down

Odji. Gnome Barbarian. Level 1.
Page 1 of 1