Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gideon Shaw
Admin

Character sheet
Concept: The Kicker of Asses
Race/Origin: Hybrid (Fae/Dragon)

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun: Remaking Atlanta in 2075   Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:21 pm

Pat and I were talking about where the Wilde Bunch hangs its collective hat, and he's taken a shine to the idea of them living in Newborn (pronounced Newb-urn).  Newborn, according to their website, is "a town with characters."  Oddly apropos if you ask me.  As is the fact that they host an annual "Hornyhead Fish Festival". I can only imagine what kind of Sixth World mutation became of an animal with that name. Hornyhead. It's fun to say. Hornyhead. Laughing 

Character Sheet
Back to top Go down
Kenzia Lamwald
Admin

Character sheet
Concept: Aquamancer/Soothsayer
Race/Origin: Tuatha de Danaan (Fae)

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun: Remaking Atlanta in 2075   Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:48 pm

jocolor Shocked scratch study study Question Question Question study study confused study cheers Cool Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down
http://somag.forumotion.net
Kenzia Lamwald
Admin

Character sheet
Concept: Aquamancer/Soothsayer
Race/Origin: Tuatha de Danaan (Fae)

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun: Remaking Atlanta in 2075   Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:53 pm

JulianAmici wrote:
I can definitely come up with a pre-gen or two for you Liv. I mean the game is set in Atlanta, so it shouldn't be THAT alien to ya.
Not THAT Alien.....

I feel the need to blow things up in a game before i blow things up in real life....Like my job, with my boss that vanished between Friday and Monday and the new guy from corporate....and the 30 small children I have to be chivied and chased to do their jobs even though most are my age or older.......

Back to top Go down
http://somag.forumotion.net
Gideon Shaw
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun: Remaking Atlanta in 2075   Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:23 pm

So, Liv, how do you REALLY feel?Laughing clown 

Character Sheet
Back to top Go down
Smilingotter
Asst. Director

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun: Remaking Atlanta in 2075   Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:04 pm

I just finished a 73 hour work week m'self...
Back to top Go down
Gideon Shaw
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun: Remaking Atlanta in 2075   Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Wow, Tom... Shocked What happened to the life of leisure you used to live?

Character Sheet
Back to top Go down
Smilingotter
Asst. Director

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun: Remaking Atlanta in 2075   Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:32 pm

"Gone gone, gone beyond, gone altogether beyond..."

(Actually it's just an unexpectedly busy local election. Things *should* quiet down after this coming week, and not pick up again until the coming Spring.)

Back to top Go down
JulianAmici
Asst. Director

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun: Remaking Atlanta in 2075   Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:57 pm

Steven, so in looking at the map, I think the Wilde and Krace clans bought the old Morrow Meadows Airport after it went defunct in yet another round of budget cuts. In the process they got their own private airfield. Of course to an enterprising family such as the Wilde Bunch, that just made them a prime spot for smugglers to bring stuff into the CAS. They are part of a chain of private airfields no longer registered with the government that afford a good avenue for clandestine shipping to and from all points beyond Georgia, the CAS, the UCAS, and beyond. A common tactic is to fly from a ship to a strip on the coast and offload. Then a crop duster flies it to the next leg, and so on. They get the best stuff from the Caribbean Amazonia that way. They even get some stuff smuggled out of Europe and Africa.

This puts them just east by southeast of town - removed, but not far from the town they've claimed. And it backs them up to lake Celeste. It will be a pretty pure lake. Not even the normal run off from crops since a lot of that either died off or has gone "green" - mostly cause they don't trust the corps who are making all the fertilizers. Besides crap from animals works great! Not sure which, but I'm assuming at least the awakened pig and cattle.

Of course part of the reason it's pure is not many folks aside from the Wilde and Krace clans have even approached it in twenty years. There's an amphibious fish that is horrible to eat, but like Catfish actually keeps the lake free of most contaminants. It tastes like crap, but is relatively intelligent. Dathan's father figured out that if you punched them hard enough in the forehead area of their bony skull so that they feel it, they'll respect you. Occasionally you have to teach them some manners again ("in case they get uppity, ya see"), but some basic fencing and feeding them scraps (meat, plants, whatever) has endeared them to the Wilde Family. Problem with "punching them hard enough" is their skull plates are at least an inch thick of hardened bone. Dathan's father had gotten titanium bone lacing, so he didn't feel pain like that anymore. That one fact is the main reason bone lacing is so popular among the Wilde and Krace families.

After the lights go out on you/After your worthless life is through/I will remember how you scream
I can't afford to care/I can't afford to care ("Lights Out" Breaking Benjamin)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun: Remaking Atlanta in 2075   

Back to top Go down

Shadowrun: Remaking Atlanta in 2075
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2