Southern Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For the Southern Magic Game group in Atlanta

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the newest Writing Challenge.

The ABCs of Eberron!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neysa
Supervisory Special Agent
Neysa

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

The ABCs of Eberron! Empty
PostSubject: The ABCs of Eberron!   The ABCs of Eberron! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:36 pm

I also posted this to ZsPlace, but figured I'd post it here as well.

I came across an interesting post on Twitter today. A gamer/blogger has challenged himself to write a new blog every day, using the alphabet for inspiration. (Throughout April Dungeon's Master is participating in the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. The challenge is to write a new article every day in April, excluding Sundays. That's 26 articles over the course of the month. To make things even more interesting the title of each article will begin with a different letter of the alphabet.)

Today's letter was 'E', and today's post was about Eberron. Even better, it was an A to Z of Eberron. Here's the concept in the blogger's own words: Inspired by the Blogging From A to Z Challenge I've put together my own list of Eberron A to Z. Hopefully this shines the spotlight back on Eberron and encourages some of our readers to check it out if they've never played there before or return to it if you've been away for a while.

So here's a fun idea: submit YOUR OWN A to Z of Eberron, and then click on the link to the article to see how you matched up against the Dungeon's Master. Share with us your alpha-Eberron list below!

A-
B-
C-
D-
E-
F-
G-
H-
I-
J-
K-
L-
M-
N-
O-
P-
Q-
R-
S-
T-
U-
V-
W-
X-
Y-
Z-
Click here to go to the Dungeon's Master blog.
Back to top Go down

The ABCs of Eberron!
Page 1 of 1